Get in Touch
Welcome to write me if you want more information
RTC70 series electronic thermostat is mounted in standard wall box. It is adjustable to required temperature from +5/+40℃. The LED shows that the heating is on. The thermostat is recommended for control of electric heating devices or on/off valve actuator used in water heating systems.
RTC70.26 manual thermostat, designed to be used in underfloor heating system, is to control the temperature of indoor room according to the preset temperature values. If the room temperature drops below the setting temperature, the thermostat will switch the heating device on to warm it up. When the temperature has reached the desired value, the thermostat will turn the heating device off to prevent overheating and wasted energy.
It is easy to operate. The desired temperature can be easily set by rotating the knob in the panel. It is 5℃ to 40℃ adjustable. When the heating is on, the LED indicator glows red. Heating can be turned on or off on the switch. The product design is simple and exquisite, which is perfect for any style of decor.
Voltage: AC230V(AC110V/AC24V available)
Power consumption: 5W
Switch difference: ±0.5K
Protection housing: IP20
Housing material: anti-flammable PC
Floor sensor: rubber-thermoplastic NTC sensor, cable length 3m
For control of on/off electric or electro-thermal actuator
For control of electric heating device
1. The installation must be done after power off.
2. Please connect wires strictly according to the wiring diagram.
3. It is recommended that the installation height should be 1.4m
or be in the same level of other wall switches.
4. If the thermostat displays Er0, the built-in sensor is in breakdown; if the thermostat displays Er1, external sensor is in breakdown.
5. Do not install the thermostat in a non-ventilated position, such
as in the corner, behind the door etc.
6. Do not install the thermostat in a place with strong airflow or
near the cold or heat source.
7. Do not let the water, cement paste, metal particles and other
debris into the thermostat. These will damage the thermostat.