Get in Touch
Welcome to write me if you want more information
E71 series manual thermostat, designed to be used in underfloor heating system, is to control the temperature of indoor room according to the preset temperature values. If the room temperature drops below the setting temperature, the thermostat will switch the heating device on to warm it up. When the temperature has reached the desired value, the thermostat will turn the heating device off to prevent overheating and wasted energy. The product design is simple and exquisite, which is perfect for any style of decor.
E71 series have 2 models for option, meeting the requirements of different floor heating systems, electric floor heating or hydronic floor heating system. The thermostat can be set to control the indoor temperature through the built-in sensor, floor sensor or built-in sensor&floor sensor together. The desired temperature can be easily set by rotating the knob in the panel. It is 10℃to 55℃ adjustable. When the heating is on, the LED indicator glows red. Heating can be turned on or off on the switch.
Power consumption: 3.5VA
Setting range: 10~55℃
Limitation range: 30、40、55℃adjustable
Switch differential: ±1℃
Ambient temperature: -5~50℃
Protective housing: IP20
Floor sensor: NTC external sensor
Housing material: Anti-flammable PC
1. The installation must be done after power off.
2. Please connect wires strictly according to the wiring diagram.
3. It is recommended that the installation height should be 1.4m
or be in the same level of other wall switches.
4. If the thermostat displays Er0, the built-in sensor is in breakdown; if the thermostat displays Er1, external sensor is in breakdown.
5. Do not install the thermostat in a non-ventilated position, such
as in the corner, behind the door etc.
6. Do not install the thermostat in a place with strong airflow or
near the cold or heat source.
7. Do not let the water, cement paste, metal particles and other
debris into the thermostat. These will damage the thermostat.