Get in Touch
Welcome to write me if you want more information
Heating pipes are the main component in the hydronic radiant heating and cooling system, menred MellePE-Xa underfloor heating pipe is a 5-layer oxygen barrier crosslinked polyethylene pipe, are produced with Borealis HE1878E, Japan Kuraray EVOH and Mitsui Adhesive raw material. Germany industry 4.0 advanced technology equipment and high-grade raw material enhance the temperature,pressure, wear and creep capabilities. Top quality long life guarantee, meet the ISO/EN/BS standards.
Menred PE-Xa pipe maintain the excellent long-term performance for radiant floor system. The floor heating or cooling installation constructed with the use of high quality menred Melle PE-Xa pipes exceed the life time of the heat source and reach the life span of the building itself.
PE-Xa underfloor heating pipe key features
> Oxygen barrier layer corrosion resistant
> Peroxide infrared crosslinking technology
> Non-toxic and harmless residues
> More temperature resistant, more pressure resistant
>long Lifetime life
1. Material: High-grade material, Borealis HE1878E, Japan Kuraray EVOH and Mitsui Adhesive raw material.
2. Production equipment: Germany industry 4.0 advanced technology equipment
3. Standards: ISO/EN/BS standards.
4. 100% pressure holding with 1.5 bar
5. Warranty: with a full of 10 year pipe warranty
1. The PE-Xa underfloor heating pipe must be laid by the professional plumbing & heating company.
2. With the non-professional without warranty
Pipe dimension Meters/roll Package size (mm) 10x1.2 mm 480 800x800x200 12x1.5 mm 480 800x800x200 14x1.8 mm 360 800x800x200 16x2.0 mm 480 800x800x400 20x2.3 mm 360 800x800x200 25x2.8 mm 60 / 32x3.6 mm 60 /